пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

eternal art tattoos




Probably selling my Gibson SG Faded soon.

2002 (I think)
Ebony Fretboard with Crescent Moon Inlays
490P/490T pickups
Faded brown

Gigged once, almost mint condition (I think a little paint rubbed
off the top of the headstock)

Will provide pictures and so on if anyone is interested.
Otherwise I will craigslist or eBay it

Paid about $577 I think. Looking for $400 firm. Will include gig bag.

It is somewhat rare since they only did the Ebony/Crescent moon fretboard
for a year or so.

I will put up some picures when I get home.

Guitar plays very nice. I am just upgrading to an Ibanez
Metal Guitar since I really need a whammy for most of what
I play.
eternal art tattoos, eternal art tattoo studio, eternal art tattoo, eternal arcadia wallpapers.



Комментариев нет: