пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

enipeus




Itapos;s so damn hard to cut people out of your life, even though you know theyapos;re not good for you. Especially if you know they have the potential to be amazing, if you know that underneath their treatment of you, theyapos;re a wonderful person.� If I treat you with as much kindness and courtesy as I can muster even though you test all my boundaries and refuse to give me any solidarity, I�think I deserve recognition for my patience. Most of the time, I want to scream with impatience. I have to hide every negative emotion, because if I get upset, Iapos;m being a stupid, overemotional little girl, arenapos;t I?�Iapos;m being oh so needy when you hurt my feelings by blowing me off, even though I am probably the least needy person you will ever find. I make no demands from you. I accept all your excuses and never question you. I do it all with a smile, when sometimes, I want to slap you for always making me feel as though Iapos;m your lowest priority. You treat everyone else so well, but not me, and the longer I spend time with you, the more I see the disparity. Itapos;s getting to be too much. There have been so many disappointments, so many little things and you NEVER notice when you say something hurtful to me. But you do. Often. If I tell you, then Iapos;m just imagining things. So, I�donapos;t let you know because you tell me Iapos;m overreacting when I lose my ability to smile. What type of friendship is that?�That you expect me to support you, but you canapos;t give me the freedom to rest my face for a bit and express a little unhappiness? For every kind thing you do for me, you do 5 other things to disappoint me. I hold on, in hopes that some day, you will make up for them. But thatapos;s not a good enough reason to hide all my sadness, to have to make excuses, and swallow my disappointment with glasses of wine and sad movies. Itapos;s not healthy. You arenapos;t healthy for me, and, like potato chips, I must add you to my list of things to avoid. Youapos;ve had too many chances, and you still canapos;t be a good friend. So goodbye. You wonapos;t notice Iapos;m gone until itapos;s too late and itapos;s impossible to find me. Maybe youapos;ll realize what you took for granted. But probably not. I refuse to get my hopes up one more time when it comes to you.

airline poland tickets europe, enipeus, enipenum, enipe, enip syracuse.



Комментариев нет: