воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

dr plastic surgery z




No wanna do annotated bibiliographyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Stupid fucking waste of time.

Iapos;ve got my seven secondary sources. Two are ones I used for the paper my thesis is expanding on, so those two will be combined into one "annotation," since theyapos;re the same topic. I printed out the five other sources (articles from JSTOR) and highlighted three of the five, hitting the important points. At some point tonight, Iapos;ll do the other two. Then Iapos;m going to bring them to Livingston with me tomorrow and write up the entries in my thesis seminar notebook. I can type them up formally when I get back here.

I really dislike this assignment. This is something that should be one of the LAST things you do if you need to do an annotated at all. UGH.

But on a better note, I love the image of Veronica in my mood icon. Ha

coronet for sale, dr plastic surgery z, dr plastic reconstructive surgeon vogel, dr plasma.com, dr plasma tv.



Комментариев нет: