среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

asbergers syndrome.




So I apparently didnapos;t eat enough calories or carbs before bed last night and I had a low blood sugar episode overnight.� It wasnapos;t too bad, but somehow in the middle of the night... I turned off my alarm clock.� I woke up at the time I had to be at my desk.� So I raced around and got ready and out the door in record time.� I got to work and walked in the same time as the company president.� No one noticed I was 30 minutes late.� I doubt that anyone would really care too since I am normally early.� So I have the minutes for such cases.� But jeezus, I havenapos;t overslept for work in about 9 years.� I must remember to eat more carbs before bed tonight.� Having a Coke as a pre-breakfast isnapos;t my idea of fun.

Watched 2 episodes of Farscape last night.� Both were episodes I had never seen before.� Good episodes.

Ugh, I must have moved or grabbed something with my hand wrong this morning.� It is aching a lot suddenly.� I think itapos;s forecasting the rain thatapos;s supposed to be coming our way, but I think I may have overextended it.� Owwww

Itapos;s amazing that itapos;s the middle of October and today is supposed to be a high of 82.� 82� Normally itapos;s about a high of 72 or lower.� I mean, it is October, right?

cincinnati commons rookwood, asbergers syndrome., asbergers syndrome uk, asbergers syndrome treatment, asbergers syndrome symptoms.



Комментариев нет: