суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

cork to dublin bus





i held my hand to his chest.� his wife stood there shocked. They did not know what was going�on.�She could not move.�one of her hands reached out toward her husband,�trying to do something to help him. But there was nothing she could do.�
i could hear his heartbeet. The slow, dead heart greeted us with a low thud.�Bella took a step back.
"Stop" she shrieked. I ignored her and pressed my hand firmer onto Edwardapos;s skin.�I was surprised she had not attacked me.
Edward took small breaths. Breathing was one thing that was necassary if I brought your heart back to life. His skin became softer than the granite that was there before. There was more pink in his stunned face.� He�did not need to be afraid however; the�I�gave him was temporary. His strenght was still there but he was�more exposed to being harmed. The less experienced�vampires�of fighters could defeat him easily.�He�stood as shocked as his wife, his�knees bent�slightly, but still�keeping his frame. His pale face began to show with color, though no blood pulsed through his vains.� Only his heart beat one more time.�I smiled and removed my hand.
Edwardapos;s heart stopped again.� He�flinched when no life was in his body. He stared at the floor holding his breath.
No one spoke.
Edward still stared at the floor.� He slowly looked up to meet Bellaapos;s eyes.� His golden eyes were full of hurt and exhaustion. I felt the smallest amount of guilt.� He then turned unwillingly to look at me.�From the look he gave me, I�knew he wanted to hurt me.� And I was sure his wife felt the same way.� She rushed to his side, but he put his hand out to signal that he was alright.
They both stared at me for the longest time.
After the�minutes passed, Edward spoke, "How ... How did you do that?"
I�smiled and shrugged, "Old habbit."
"It is more than a habbit."�he said, "It is a gift." He smiled the slightest bit. I had never seen anyone react this way.�Had Edward enjoyed that? The very few I�had practiced my apos;giftapos; on had ran in fear once i took their gave, then took away their life in a matter of minutes.
When I did not answer, Bella took over the silence to speak her mind.
She fumed, "This.. gift"�she cringed at the word. "Is to be taken seriously.� How can you just decide to attack my husband after all this time we had trusted you?" she said sternly.
"I would never consider my talent to be a gift."�I retorted. "It was something that I was bestowed apon when I�entered the life as a vampire. No one in the world has the same talent as I do. And just so you understand, your husband is only the fourth person I�have used it on." I�paused and took it up a tempo, "This talent was always taken seriously. In knowing you for so long I had hoped you would understand.� I had always trusted your family, your coven.� Over time I had hoped you would trust me, love me, accept me"
We walked into the glass room.
Bella put her hand on my shoulder and sighed, "We will always love you, Ali. You will always be a part of our family," she paused, "But I have a hard time trusting you after making my husband a mortal - even if i was for only a few seconds
"Dear ali, please.� I need to understand this.. Talent. Explain it to me and Edward."
I smiled and said, "If you wish."

And I began my story.

"I did not always have this.. apos;giftapos;." I snickered then became serious.�"I became a vampire at age 19 and have remained the same for over three hundred years.� My new imortal life began the day an imortal male changed me.� I was in Europe, traveling, naturally.� I met this man and fell in love with him.� His beauty was indescribable.�He was more beautiful than the most precious of diamonds.� His face looked as though it was painted by MichelAngelo.
"I had the faintest feeling that he loved me back." I smiled and looked at my feet.
Edward and Bella sat down in one of the white loveseats.� I continued, eager to share with them the rest of my luckless romance.
"He said that he loved me, though I�was never sure.� Our affair did not last.� I told him one cloudy night that I had to leave, to go back to America.� He begged me not to go.� He said he would never let me.


to be continued...




care emergency injured sick transportation, cork to dublin bus, cork to dublin, cork to blarney, cork tiles wall.



Комментариев нет: