четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

education knowledge management market university virtual




Am I obnoxious?
Itapos;s quite possible,
You may think thus
since my language is
quick and sharp
only lately, only lately.
Am I hypocritical?
Indeed, itapos;s possible.
But to think thus
Since I do not
favor your habits,
bad habits,
but justifiably have
habits of my own
Is of course ridiculous.
Take a look in the mirror
Tell me what you see
What writhing mass
below the surface
that part of you
youapos;d rather ignore.
What do you see there?
Do you dare,
Do you dare?

I may be obnoxious
I may be hypocritical
but
I accept the reality
of my own weakness
Of my own qualities
The good with the bad
bad habits.
Look in that glass
and accept your own,
understand your own
before you judge mine.
education knowledge management market university virtual, education knowledge management, education kitts nevis saint, education kit learning.



Комментариев нет: